Is it normal?

Is it normal to somedays just not want to deal with the rest of the world? I have been having these days where i just want to be left alone and not talk to anyone. Does anyone else feel this way?

LND

Asked by LND at 1:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all the time...
    Anonymous

• Yes ma'am! It happens. In my life, when it rains... it POURS! As long as you can still take care of your kids and do what needs done - Give the world the middle finger... stay in your jammies and do nothing. The kids and I call it a pajama party and we order pizza and don't even unlock the doors!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yes..............I stay in my Jammies too......... Why even go out? have no $ to spend! ...................Its too cold. I think part of it is cabin fever! We should feel better when the sun comes out.
    luvme110699

Answer by luvme110699 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• OMG yes!!!!! When I win the lottery I'm buying a mountain and building a house on it. That way I only have to deal with people when I want. LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Everyday for me! I don't even wanna get out of bed in the morning! Ugh! If you find a way to fix it please, Please, PLEASE! Let me know
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I haven't had one of those days since the year started. SOMETHING always happens when I just want to curl up with Vinny and just be left alone
    Katnip86

Answer by Katnip86 at 2:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009