DO YOU EVER????????????

DO YOU EVER THINK OF SOMEONE ELES WHEN HAVEIN SEX? WHATS IT MEAN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• girl all that means is yr tired of looking at the same face all the time. it does not mean yr man/ women is no longer sexey. all it means is.............. the best way to say it is like this. u love pizza but if u eat pizza for every meal for weeks and longer. u will get sick of it. it does not mean pizza is no longer good. all is means is its time to eat something else. and im NOT saying get a new spouse or lover or whatever. all im saying is....... well u get what im saying
    mel307218

Answer by mel307218 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Nope and It means you're thinking of someone else sexually...It means you're lusting.
    I don't understand how you could actually think during sex. lol. I don't.
    Anonymous

• NOPE, I don't know why I would, or why other people would =\
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't think about anyone else DURING sex, but there have been times where I have thought about someone b4 and then did the deed. Yeah it is just Lust. Sometimes it can be bad and other times not so much.
    Jordies_Mommy07

Answer by Jordies_Mommy07 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• No way! I cannot imagine thinking of someone else why doing it with my hubby. Yikes =\
    Anonymous

• I think of sexy senerious.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 3:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• nope. why would i if iloved the man i was with? (which i do)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Hell yeah....Justin Timberlake. Haha......okay, so I'm not really joking. I dont think there's anything wrong with it, as long as you don't act on those thoughts and actually have sexual relations with another man.
    ItsMeCaseyLynn

Answer by ItsMeCaseyLynn at 3:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm with hotrodlassie, I think of sexy scenarios but my DH is always the object of my affection. I would see it as bad if your thinking of someone you could or have actually had sex with... not the Justin Timberlake thing.

How would you feel if your man was doing this to you??? I would be crushed if DH was thinking of an ex while with me... but someone off TV wouldn't hurt the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Feb. 7, 2009