i need home school supplies. (by supplise i mean books, the books u teach from)

srry i misspoke or u mis read my question (to the person that was kind enough to answer me.) what i need is a place to buy the books to teach from. i already know where to get things like paper and so on. lol. srry. and dont say A+ school supplies, the one in my area just shut down. thxs fer your time. answer if or when u feel like it.

mel307218

Asked by mel307218 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• sorry i misunderstood... do u have a teacher supply store by you?
    mom2_2spclkids

Answer by mom2_2spclkids at 1:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I found a couple sites, this first one has a lot of information, there's a spot there for textbooks where you can buy used ones from other people that do homeschooling as well. It's worth checking out.
    http://www.homeschoolcentral.com/index.htm
    And this one has some printable's and different activities that you may be intrested in. I don't home school but thought I'd help ya out to find some info. Hope this helps.
    http://homeschooling.about.com/
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ummm. nothing of the sort. lol. it sucks. but do u know a website that will find such a store. thats probley the best thing i could use
    mel307218

Answer by mel307218 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i will go see if i can find some websites and ill message them to you
    mom2_2spclkids

Answer by mom2_2spclkids at 1:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• vegsource.com is a vegan site, but also have an used curriculum sale all the time. Its on the left side of the home page, I believe. You have to go through and pick out what you want, email the person, and send them the money. First come, first serve. You can get some really great stuff for cheaper. Also, there's usedhomeschoolcurriculum.com I have dealt with both of these sites and they are wonderful. Later when you are finished, you can resell them on these sites to help you with your curriculum for the following year. Also, look on christianbooks.com I was a homeschooler for over 20 yrs. Let me know what grades you are looking for and what subjects and I may be able to help. Also you need to look in your city for a homeschool co-op group. They have curriculum sales, where other homeschoolers sell their used books. hope this helps.
    1daughter5sons

Answer by 1daughter5sons at 5:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009