Update on a question I ask yesterday..

I asked a question yesterday about a strange pain I was having in my upper right shoulder and I went to the doctor today, I have fluid in my lung and around my heart, I am on two meds and will go back in a month if the fluid is still there then I will need a CT Scan and to see a speicalist. Thanks to those of you who sent me private messages I appricated that! You all are a fabulous bunch of ladies!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 1:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank goodness you went to the dr I hope everything gets better for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care and keep us updated! Good luck
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Thank you for the update. I'm glad you got it checked and are getting treatment. Good luck for a smooth recovery.

Answer by Bmat at 2:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Wow, sorry to hear that!! Glad you got checked out and take care!! Sending get well soon vibes your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009