Who in your family, if any, is the "trash"

and what do you think?
My Sister falls in that catagory but she also happens to be the only one I'd know who would be there for me thick and thin -

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 6, 2012 in Relationships

• Ugh,where do I start?!
    My aunt and cousin mostly. Lifetime welfare abusers. The cousin is the one who almost starved her son to death. She's been married 2 months and he's talking divorce already(big surprise)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 AM on Sep. 7, 2012

• According o my grandma I'm the trash, because I force my kids to do things thy don't want to do like ballet and wrestling. I hung up on her today , I finally realized I'll never be good enough.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:07 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Depends on who you ask. I'm pretty sure most of my family would call ME the trash/black sheep. I think it's more one of my cousins who suffers from Holier Than Thou syndrome. I actually unfriended her on Facebook because I got sick of all her religious posts. It took her 6 months to realize we weren't friends anymore.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Trash is something you throw away. No one in my family falls into that catagory.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:17 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• Probably me! Heaven forbid, I drink beer and ride a motorcycle.
    However if I was truly trash I wouldn't be able to AFFORD a motorcycle.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:20 AM on Sep. 7, 2012

• It's a toss up , meaning there is more than one, LOL
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:28 AM on Sep. 7, 2012

• My dad and my brother. They quite honestly would give Hitler nightmares.
    xHeiligx

Answer by xHeiligx at 11:14 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• oh screw nana LOL!~ you give your children the GIFT OF options.. Period - know it and own it mama..
    maxsmom11807

Comment by maxsmom11807 (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I wouldn't call any of them 'trash', but we do have a few screw ups. I have a brother in jail. One who commited murder/suicide. One who sold drugs to an undercover cop....twice. One who is addicted to pain killers. A sister who has 5 kids and doesn't have custody of any of them.
    Wow....seeing it all written out shows me that my family really is messed up!
    I love them all though
    Amanda0712

Answer by Amanda0712 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 6, 2012

• I'm guessing that would be me in Daddy's sister's opinion because I am the "bitter, hate-filled one" who has "no light in my world" nor can I "see the light in anyone else" because of my (this kills me) "Pagan Witchery". Oh and I support gay marriage and I'm pro-choice.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:23 AM on Sep. 7, 2012