will you please pray for my little brother

My mom just took my 11 yr old brother to the eye doctor becuase he has been complaining to her that he cannot see (and he has glasses).. and they have some not good news.. she has 3 children he is the youngest and she is not one to get scared or worried easily.. but atfer his inital test the best the could get him to see WITH GLASSES was 20/30 so this means even glasses arent helping his vision all the way ... they are dilating his eyes right now to run some more tests.. but my mom just called me and i told her i would post for prayers!!

PLEASE DO ME AND MY LIL BROTHER A FAVOR \ THE MORE PRAYERS THE BETTER!!!

also if anyone has any experience in this field and can give advice as far as what it might be or what my mom should ask (they are still there) that would be GREAT!
he plays football so she is wondering if maybe this is the cause (getting bumpo around alot) he is defense

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am sorry to hear about this, I will pray for him.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• He and your family are in my prayers. I hope it all works out OK.

Answer by Bmat at 2:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i am so sorry :[ no advice just hugs!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Im sorry to hear that, he is in my prayers!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009