iv all ready...

dont want to be medicaly induced
my sister got induced and she was in labor for 3 days and could not leave the hospital!!!!
but i was told if i go over due and dont let them do that then i will get a c-section
is that true??????????
im only 37 weeks right now
iv also heard from alot of people who had their little ones at the hospital im going to that got induced ended up getting a c-section any way cuz the nurses and docs were in to much of a rush
so it seems like eather way i would get a c-section

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could still go into labor on your own :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• You have the absolute right to refuse anything that you do not want to do. You remember that. And don't EVER feel like you are "wasting" your doctors or your nurses time, YOU are paying THEM, remember that too.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• You still have a bit, baby can always decide to come on his/her own. I was induced and was given a 75% chance of having a c-section. I was in labor for 16 hours and had him vaginally. They tell you things that can happen but you don't know for sure until you are actually in labor.
    Anonymous

• I was induced with 2 of my kids and the doctor did't say anything about possibly having to get a c-section, it just sped up my labor and there weren't any complications.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009