im 21 weeks pregnant and havent felt a kick when will i do ya know, surely

nraschelle

Asked by nraschelle at 2:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ok, that didn't make much sense, other than the fact that you haven't felt your baby kick yet, but really there is no way for us to tell you when you will feel your baby kick. A lot of it has to do with you and your body type, and how in-tune you are with your body.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It just depends on the person. I am 25 weeks, and have been feeling her move since I was 13 weeks. My friend is 27 weeks and STILL hasn't felt the baby. Her Dr said it was because of the way her placenta was positioned.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• if you dont feel the baby moving by 29 weeks you and your doctor with both be concerned because 28-31 or 32 weeks your supposed to moniter how much your baby moves or how active he or she is...

im 29 weeks and ive felt mine move since i was 21 weeks..she started kicking lightly during my sleep then as the weeks went on she had me peeing she kicked so hard...try not to worry too much =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Everyone is different and sometimes with the first baby...you do not always feel the movement right away, but really just all depends on your body. When you start to feel the baby, you may feel almost like a fluttering feeling.
    mommylovesthree

Answer by mommylovesthree at 4:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009