smushy pregnant belly

im almost 20 weeks is it normal to have a round belly at the top and a pouch at the bottom and when you push on it its kind of smushy or jello feelin then when i lay on my back i try to feel around for my uterus and i cant find it sometimes i dont feel pregnant and i have not felt that gas feelin ( when the baby moves ) in my stomach for a couple days is that normal at 20 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm...if its helpful I didnt feel any kicks until 4-6 months.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If you don't feel pregnant, and are not feeling movement, you should check with your doctor. My experience has been that my stomach kept getting harder, never smushy.
    Anonymous

• i have that belly but i think its from my daughters belly but i feel the baby kick and the bubbly feeling too but i'm 27 weeks
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think if you are a little overweight then it's normal to have that little smushy puch at the bottom of your belly. Just make sure you are feeling movements. At 20 weeks your uterus is still below your belly button, so movements are usually felt low
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• im 29 weeks and my belly is kinda mushy lol. i didnt feel her moving til about 21 weeks...now theyre freaking strong and lastnight she kicked me hard in the rib cage...

it could be that your carrying higher and you feel him/her uptop..my baby usually pushes my stomach out and its hard in that area..and everywhere else its mushy....

i dont feel pregnant for being 29wks only because im so tiny lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 3:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009