My sister gave me a $100 gift card for a hair salon....

I really don't need it since I do my own hair. Maybe she was trying to tell me something but I am just not interested. That was back in June. Is it rude of me to give it back to her since that is where she has her hair done so she can use it? I don't even want a gift really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 7, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• The thing is that she wants to go with me when I go. I would have given it to a friend or had my DH use it but I have been feeling guilty. I am totally not interested in it & it is basically a waste for me. I would have to go at night (I am exhausted) & leave the kids with DH. My Daughter is just one & cries incessantly if I am not there.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Hi. I would not give her back the certificate .As another CM said use a diff. service w/it.Get a manicure or treat yourself
    to a massage.If u have never had one- they are heaven.My other piece of advice, give it to a friend or someone who would really benefit from the services: maybe this would make her feel more self confident or something to give a person s' spirits a lift.
    momw2teens522

Answer by momw2teens522 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Can you use it for any other services, or maybe products (nail polish, shampoo, etc.)?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:00 PM on Sep. 7, 2012