Can anyone help me with this one?

Okay my last period was six weeks ago, then three weeks after that I spotted for two days, now I have been having menstrual cramps for a little over a week, could I still might be pregnant, I am having all of the symptoms, and I have taken pregnancy test, and they all came out with the second line, but the lines were so lite that the only way you could see them is in bright light? Oh, and the pain comes and goes, but it mostly comes.

Asked by aubreecollard at 1:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2012 in Pregnancy

• If there is a second line at all it is a positive test. Make an appointment with a dr for bood work.

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• You've been asking if you're pregnant since you joined cafemom. Daily. Go to the doctor.

Answer by staciandababy at 1:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• I feel like I read this question a few days ago.shrugging

Answer by EngMom at 1:47 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• If I want to ask the same question for a month straight I can, and this one was different because I was wanting to know what the cramping was for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by aubreecollard (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• The cramping is from worrying so much. Go to your doctor or call up your midwife.. It's important for you and your little baby to get the care you need

Answer by daylily888 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Well, yes, you can, but it's kind of annoying when it's already been answered. This didn't come across as you asking about the cramping, so it might help if you phrased the question better. Cramping is really something you should ask your OBGYN about.

Answer by KA91 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• If I want to ask the same question for a month straight I can

Yes, it's a free country. But, all we can do is to keep telling you to go to the doctor. I know this is my 3rd time saying it. It's what you need to do. We really can't help you any further & you need pre-natal care.

Answer by 3libras at 2:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Is there is another line no matter how light it is then you got a positive test. Go to a doctor and confirm

Answer by Alisim at 3:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• any line, is a positive,, go to the doctor and see if you are or not,,

Answer by kimigogo at 4:54 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• ?

Answer by proudmommy73188 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2012