I have about 15 minutes before I have to go pick up my son from the school bus. Should I clean the kitchen or watch an episode of spongebob with my 3 yr old?

The tv goes off when my son gets home. My 3 year old really likes it when I watch spongebob with her. But if I don't clean the kitchen now, I'll get busy with my son and his homework that I'll forget and have to do it right before dinner, which I hate.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 7, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Spongebob it up with with your kiddo. I am watching Gnomeo and juliet with my 4 yo right now, the vacuum sits untouched in the middle of the livingroom. And it's totally worth letting the dirt wait when my sweet boy cuddles up next to me.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 4:55 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• do the kitchen,its less work later :) and once it's done you don't have to worry with it anymore!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Do the kitchen :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:19 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Do the kitchen and let her watch a video in another room.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 3:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Spongebob! It's a stupid show, but you get some cuddle time with your little one. Soak it up.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• I went for spongebob. Forgot today was Friday so no homework. I cleaned the kitchen shortly after he got home. Now everything is done and I'm ready for Shabbos.
    keisha613

Comment by keisha613 (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• You cant do both? Wheres the tv located? Can you turn the tv or angle it so you can watch tv while in the kitchen
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2012