How many of you enjoy takling the alli diet pill?

Right now i am not a happy person, i am in so much pain it has gotten to the point of tears, i can't walk very fast, i am now a slow walker from the pain below which it feel like i have a corn cob stuck, which has been bleeding. i can only sit on 1 butt cheek, and i have to do a bm almost every hr, food goes right threw me, if i wanted to go threw this kind of pain i would pick child birth over this anytime!!! how can you mommies do it on alli?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The people that I've know to try Alli hate it. A quick fix is never a good idea. Learn to eat healthy and exercize, that's the only way to lose weigh and keep it off and be healthy!
    Best of luck
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• LIke I said in an earlier post, diet pills are scams and anything thats going to do THAT to you is a rip off one, and bad for you second. Have you tried just eating all healthy and working out for longer than a couple months? YOu have to change your lifestyle completely and you can't be in a hurry if you want a change thats worth anything.
    Anonymous

• Would you be interested in watch a presentation online given by a doctor? about health and weight loss?
    Did you ever heard about loosing it all with low glycemic foods? Let me know if you want to see it, I'll send you the link than?
    Take care, tania
    Taniaengel

Answer by Taniaengel at 9:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Every one i know who has taken it has had problems. My friend told me that her butt leaked. Seriously.... Stop taking it. Id be pissed too. Hope u get better!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• There is a great way to lose weight and feel fab much faster than you might think possible. I lost 35 lbs in 2 months and have kept it off with NO exercise! My husband who cannot exercise, because he is recovering from back surgery has just started the program and has already lost 20 lbs in 4 weeks. I was introduced to the program by my brother who is a Dr. (Internal Med and Pediatrics) in FL. I was VERY skeptical at first, but trust me, this really does work and you will feel amazing! My success with this program has prompted me to become a health advisor for the take shape for life program, and I could go on and on about how this program has helped so many people regain control of their lives, their health, and their self images.

For more information, go to www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

Or shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Bijou :)
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 11:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009