My cramps and pains are worse what could it be

Ive been hving bad period like cramps and pains my lower stomach. Also they have gtten worse I can barely walk.,i feel like my legs r going to fall off and last nite my entire stomach hu rt. It was like sharp pains everywhere. So bad that I couldnt get up. Some say irs normal n some say they think labor is hapening. This is everyday n im thirty weeks four days

JrnCamsMom

Asked by JrnCamsMom at 11:41 PM on Sep. 7, 2012 in Health

• Call your Dr. While some cramps are normal, I don't ever recall feeling like I couldn't walk besides when my sciatic nerve was acting up, which had nothing to do with my belly. Is the pain all of the time, or does it come and go? Are you timing them just in case they are contractions?  I would call the Dr. and leave a message with the answering service.   Someone should call you back.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:44 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• I think you should see your doctor immediately, if not go to the ER.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 7, 2012

• Could be Braxton Hicks, but why not call your Dr to be checked so you will know for sure. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2012

• Its constent pain it may ease up,to where I can walk a bit but other than that I rather stay cramoed in a ball it is nerve racking n my fiance granny who iz the,nurse at our clinic keep saying its hi
    m stretching
    JrnCamsMom

Comment by JrnCamsMom (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2012

• I would check with your doctor. You could be in pre-term labor.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2012

• I also thought that. I was tryin to hold out till tuesday wen my apt was but if it keeps me feelin this way ill be at the docearly
    JrnCamsMom

Comment by JrnCamsMom (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2012