miscarriage

i am 8 weeks and bleeding... if i was having a miscarriage what would the sac look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• like a huge clot of tissue. i miscarried around 8 weeks.... you'll know if you do. If you start bleeding really bad it's prob a miscarriage. I hope you don't miscarry! Praying for you
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• You are in my prayers. I have been there too.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• LIKE A BIG CLOT OF MEAT OR SUMTHING TRUST ME YOULL KNOW .... SUMTIMES IF YOU HAD SEX YOU COULD BLEED AA LITTLE... BUT NOT A MISSCARIAGE... GOOD LUCK I'LL PRAY FOR YOU =)
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 2:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• thank you... its has little clots in it.. i go to the dr. at 4... ill keep yall updated...
    Anonymous

• You are in my prayers as well.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 3:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• when i had a miscarriage i didnt bleed at all. i didnt even have cramps or any other negative signs.

and instead of sitting here asking this question you should be at your OB's doctors office.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2009