is this even worth it taking a diet pill?

Right now i am not a happy person, i am in so much pain it has gotten to the point of tears, i can't walk very fast, i am now a slow walker from the pain below which it feel like i have a corn cob stuck, which has been bleeding. i can only sit on 1 butt cheek, and i have to do a bm almost every hr, food goes right threw me, if i wanted to go threw this kind of pain i would pick child birth over this anytime!!! how can you mommies do it on alli? This is the first diet pills i even touched..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if thats whats going on i would stop taking that in a heartbeat there is no way i would go through all that. Ehhh there must be better ways to loose weight.
    you poor thing.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ok, with Alli, you CANNOT eat fatty foods. LOL it has a warning on the box. if you eat fatty foods, yes they will go right through you. Did you read the instructions? If you eat healthy, they work, if you keep stuffing yourself with junk of course you will have side effects like you are having.
    Alli is not your average diet pill. With others you can just keep eating and being lazy and the pill does all the work for you. That's not how Alli was made to work.
    Anonymous

• I don't eat fatty foods!! i boil my hamburger, i don't add spice, and i am not a big junk food person... i run around the house after 5 kids cleaning all the time and i thought i would just test it out. i read everything before i touch it. i called my Dr which he told me this is happening cause my stomch is very sensitive. i eat bland so i thought this would be ok but i guess not... off to just do the soup diet at least i won't have this kind of problem

Anonymous

• Stop taking them, you are having a bad reaction and your dr should have told you that.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Maybe you shouldn't do diet pills at all. I know it's hard but I've been losing weight fast enough with eating healthy and exercising. Are you eating 3 small meals and 3 snacks? You should be eating every few hours because it keeps your metabolism up.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 3:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• you should consult your doctor first...get tests done to make sure you're healthy with no heart problems. ask your doctor about going on Alli. but he or she will probably say just exercise and eat healthy. i wouldn't take diet pills, ever again. I tried Hydroxycut when I was younger, just to lose 10 pounds, well...I only took 2 pills the first day and had strange side effects that lingered on for years... I don't trust any diet pills...it's scary and dangerous. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009