what do you think about in your head that others would think was odd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm...right now Im like:
    "wow its hot in here i wish it was winter, oh wait it is, i wish it was summer."
    Sometimes I find myself thinking random things like "what if that mean womans head spontaneously exploded?" or I will get really close to just randomly asking someone "how many fingers am I holding up?" just to see the look they give me. lol
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• lol I think 90% of the stuff I think about people would think is odd.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think about so many different things, this morning when i was driving to walmart, i was thinking what if my car started flying? i could go around these 2 idiots who are driving the same speed beside of each other and nobody can go past. then I was thinking about if all the shelves in walmart were to fall what would happen? lmao I think weird random things all the time
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• omg everything
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I spell out all the words I'm about to say (in my head of course) before I say them.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009