Is Obama starting to sweat?

It's the calm, cool, collected B.Hussein that America fell in love with. WTH did he go? The recent speeches, and reverting back to campaign rhetoric, Obama, where are you????

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe he's thinking, OH MAN! WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO? I can imagine getting caught up in the excitement of the campaigning, and all the hoopla that goes along with the whole election thing. But, after all the newness and excitement of it all wears off, you're faced withthe reality of the task before you. Maybe he's just a bit overwhelmed with the level of responsibility he has taken on. People can put up a front for only so long, maybe the real him is beginning to surface?

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think he is. He certainly doesn't like to hear the word NO. I will admit, I never fell in love with him. Nor did I buy into "he is your new leader, obey him" rhetoric.
    Someone buy the man a stick of Sure!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• They talked about Bush's personality of not listening to anyone doing what he wants. Hmmm Obama is doing the same. No change !!! 

Anonymous

• Ya know, I made a note last night about his problem with the word NO, and cafemom deleted it. wth?
    Anonymous

• ps. I don't mean that in a nasty way either.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• He's coming to town Monday -we're his new Spending Spree poster children thanks to our unemployment rate. Last time he was here, it took a month to scrape the gum off all the sidewalks downtown, and traffic was a nightmare.

I didn't think we'd be subjected to his campaigning again for at least 2 years. Silly me.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think that jackass puts subliminal msgs in to those...I AM THE MAN..YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I SAW....FOLLOW ME...LOVE...ME....OBEY ME speaches
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Not Panicking, I'm so sorry, make sure you put all your plumbers in hiding or secret service agents will tackle them like a fat kid on a twinkie. I think all the ladies in your town should show up with lime green coats and dresses on and hooker black leather boots.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• mamakirs
    hate bush, i'll send u a check
    hate bush, i'll send u a check
    hate bush, i'll send u a check...........
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Sure he's sweating...he keeps the heater in the White House turned up to 82! Did y'all see that report? Even Matt Lauer on the Today Show complained that the whole building felt like a sauna!
    Kinda hypocritical considering he's asked us to turn our thermostats down and wear coats inside to conserve energy!
    Anyway, yeah, he's starting to realize what it means to hold the office and is squirming a bit since no one is just laying down on his command.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 3:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009