Expired Similac Checks

Hello Ladies,

I have a question. I bought a lot of similac checks, however I didn't get to use them all. My son stop using formula when he turn one.

Now I have $ 90 worth of EXPIRED coupons and I don't know what I can do with them? I was wondering if "some" store take them, should I just throw them away? I really hate to do that. I would like to sell them for $ 50. Do you think that is ok, if the person knows they are expired?

Thanks!

Bobbie Jo!

mrshernandez100

Asked by mrshernandez100 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't the checks have your name on them though? I don't know if a store would take them from someone or not. I guess if they don't ask to see ID.
    Anonymous

• The store will take them...they've never once asked me for id. But they're expired, so when they scan them, they will see they're exprired and they won't accept them. I think it's lame to charge someone for something that you got for free, and it's useless since it's expired. Dishonest. Whatever.
    Anonymous

• I really doubt anybody is going to buy expired coupon. I sure as hell wouldn't. They are EXPIRED. No store will take them, so why would somebody buy them? It is unfortunate that you didn't get to use them but they are no longer of value so all you can do is throw them out. If it makes you feel better, throw them in the recycling bin. That's the best you can do.
    Anonymous

• Wait... you said $50!? I thought you mean 50 cents. Do you really think someone is stupid enough to buy expired coupong for $50?????
    Anonymous

• So you want to SELL someone $90 worth of EXPIRED coupons which are technically worth NOTHING to someone for $50?

That's just wrong. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• if i knew i wasn't going to use them before they expired, I would still use them, and donate the formula to a charity or something.
    stephwordelman1

Answer by stephwordelman1 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2012