Is there somting that you used to love to eat but now that your pregnant It makes you throw up?

I used to love ramen noodles chicken flavor . Well since im 6 months pregnant I guess the baby don't like them I puke them up every time . Any one elese have a food they just used to love and now wont eat it cuz of it makes u sick ?

imbabyboo2u

Asked by imbabyboo2u at 3:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i havent been pregnate in 2 years but before i got pregnate i used to eat double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds all the time. once i got pregnate i couldnt eat them anymore. ive just started eating them again :D
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i loved pasta with pesto sauce but apparently the little guy doesnt cause the last couple times iv eatin it its made me sick.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ever since my first daughter, who is now 13 mos. i cannot eat alfredo! with this pregnancy, cheese and eggs are grossing me out. and unfortunately, i have those aplenty since i'm on WIC. i don't understand why they don't give you fruits and veggies cos that's all i want to eat! salad salad salad!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I can't even smell foods I used to like anymore without feeling sick! I made a whole pot of fettecini alfredo the other night and for some reason halfway through cooking it the smell started to get to me and I couldn't even eat it with my husband and son. They ate it, while I covered my nose and ate a tomato for dinner, lol.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 3:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• This is kinda different but I'll share anyway. While I was pregnant I had a cheese craving. I love to eat cheese, most often colby. I liked it before I was pregnant also but, since having my baby I can't even stand to smell it. I miss it soo much too. The taste makes me sick.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The first trimester of my first pregnancy, I could not stand even the look or smell of chocolate. I found it to be just nauseating.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 8:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• OH yeah dairy...milk and some cheese. Yogurt, which I usually love. I could not eat any of that while I was pregnant. Made me gag just thinking about it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 8:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I loved chinese food before I was preggo...now I can't stand it!!
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 12:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Oh I used to love ramen also and since I got pregnant my body says oh no no. Also anything sweet doe snot work well with me eiither.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• When I was pregnant I could NOT have Gatorade. And hot dogs & spaghetti made me sick too. But my son loves hot dogs and spaghetti now. So its wierd.
    AustinsMommy124

Answer by AustinsMommy124 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 7, 2009