Is your house always company ready??

Holy cow mines not!! Just wondering if im alone on this!!! I have 4 kids one being a newborn and i find im further behind than ever!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah right!!! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• NEVER! The only time my house is company ready is if company is here! I wish I were more dedicated to getting the stuff done, but I am not a self motivator!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ohhh no.
    Anonymous

• lol im not sure why that came out anon, i must be trigger happy with my mouse!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• When they get here it is!! lolol . . . But no, not always!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Of course it is!!!

If the company doesn't mind toys on the floor, dust on the shelves, the floor MIGHT have been vacuumed recently, the beds won't be made and the laundry might be in the process of being finished.

However...the bathrooms and kitchen are clean and it's not a pig sty.

If the company doesn't like the shape of my house....they are more than welcome to leave the same way they came.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Good answer ticcledblue!!!! Love it! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• if company wants it ready they can ready it themselves. I figure I didn't invite them so they have no right to expect it to be ready.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My house is never ready for anything not even me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• actually...yeah, for the most part it is. There may be a few toys scattered on the floor, but its never so many that it would take more than a couple minutes to clean up. Beds are made as soon as we wake up, dishes are done after eating, floors are vacuumed and/or swiffered daily. The book shelves or entertainment might be a little dusty, but its nothing crazy...I go over them every few days. Bathrooms are cleaned each night while the kids are taking a bath. Am I just some weird OCD clean freak??

sweetashyb

Answer by sweetashyb at 3:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009