warning, TMI

Since having a baby when I have sex with my dh his sperm falls out of me a lot quicker than before we had her. I can't even make it to the toilet before it falls out and before I'd have to sit there for a min (and usually push) for it to come out. (no pun intended.) Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't really know if it's normal, but the same thing has happened to me. It's as if my cervix has dropped, and there's not as much "room" in there. It's really difficult to use tampons, now, too. Anyone else have an answer?
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Wow, is that how it works for some people? I ALWAYS had it immediately fall out. I thought I'd have a hard time getting pregnant because of that but apparently not. I always wondered how it was for other women. I don't know what it means for you after you've had a child, but I was always like that so it's not abnormal.
    Anonymous

• So what do you do with it if it falls out before getting to a toilet? haha. I usually make my husband catch it. I'm okay with it when it's coming straight out of my dh, but it seems so gross to me touching it after it's been in me! sorry, tmi.
    Anonymous

• Yeah its kinda like that for me too, it wasnt like that before Ihad my baby. Now I too have to sit on the toilet and kinda try to push it out
    Anonymous

• put a towl under you before you have sex
    Anonymous

• this might be kinda gross for some of you, but i just let it do whatever, lol. me and my dh always cuddle afterwards, so we just "bask in the goo" lol. sorry if TMI. but ive never really noticed if it falls out or what...
    Anonymous

• lol, he thought it was gross when I told him it just plopped out of me into the toilet. But..it's the same for me now as it was before I had my daughter, sometimes it falls out faster than others. I don't think what's going on with you is abnormal at all. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've had the same issue. I figure it's normal... IDK... We just put a towel under us,
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have the same problem...I kinda just have to squeeze to not let it happen and waddle as fast as I can to the bathroom ha ha
    kayjay8806

Answer by kayjay8806 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 7, 2009