Can you park in your garage?

I CAN!

For the first freaking time in over five years? It's amazing - amazing - amazing. Best thing ever. My dear, darling SM and DH cleaned it and power washed it and holy crap-a-moly I'm in there.

So - am I the only nerd on the block or what? Please tell someone else out there was living with crowded garage!!!

Wimsey

Asked by Wimsey at 3:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes. We can get our truck and car in our garage.
    Anonymous

• Woohoo!!!! LOL! I don't have one at the moment. But I know my parents haven't parked in theirs for like 15 years!!!! Maybe longer! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Well, we can park one car in our two car garage, lol. Between the bikes and strollers and other stuff, that's all we can pull off.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yes, that IS what they are for isn't it? We park our minivan and car in it.
    Anonymous

• NO! Hubby has a classic car in ours, along with tools, a woodburner, mini-fridge, etc. We also have 2 sheds that are full of his stuff. It would sure be NICE to have a garage to park in, especially during the kind of weather we've had this year!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Two car garage with two cars in it. We also have a ton of tools, big tool boxes, shelving and the stairs to the attic space above the garage are always down. It's tight and both cars are small cars but they fit!

What's sad is some of my neighbors have 3 car garages and can't even walk through the garage. Forget about a car.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• nope we use our garage as a smoking room
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• When we had a garage, oh about 17 years ago, yes I could park in it, but since we moved here and don't have a garage anymore, well.....
    Anonymous

• Yes we have a Ford Excursion, a Niessan (sp) X-terra that gets parked in the garage with three riding lawn mowers and whole bunch of other lawn and garden! Yes we have a big garage!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Our is a two and a half car garage. These days 3 seems to be the minimum. We have two cars in there plus a riding mower and an electric mower.

Answer by Bmat at 2:33 PM on Feb. 7, 2009