need help! to find great marriage counselor/therapist in san antonio

Ladies who live in san antonio TX, if you know great marriage counselor, please give me a detail. I need to make it throgh right now. my husband finally confess that he wa lying so many stuff. and want to finish marrige and doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't know why he think so. I need him for my life, please give me a hand. he is military, so if any retaire office counselor would be better. I need somebody get right direction to him. He said he is not changing the feeling toward me, sadly but he just need to realized that every couple has problem, he is start looking girls. he is looking for some sparkles. we have kids. I never want hurt them. so please help if you need any strong, good role model counselor.

mkpkk10

Asked by mkpkk10 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2012 in Relationships

• Prayers and blessings on you as you deal with this.
    candbtea

Answer by candbtea at 12:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Sorry to hear this....try google. GL
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2012