It was just kissing..

I really messed up! I am married & I'm not sure how to handle this situation. I went out one night & ended up leaving w/ a friend (a guy) I was really drunk. Well we ended up making out, just kissing, nothing more. I feel so guilty but I CAN NOT tell my husband!! He will kill me & him both!! It is eating me up inside though!! I think I really need to keep this to myself & not tell him!!!!! I think if I slept w/ this guy then that would have really been bad!!! I think I did this because there is that kind of intimacy missing in my marriage. We have great sex but thats all! He doesn't tell me how hot & sexy I am & kiss & caress me the way I like. Yes I've told my husband what I like but I don't get that. This guy was such a great kisser, and not to mention he was like 13 yrs younger than me!! Anyway it was just kissing......what do you think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't tell him and don't drink.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• making out is a little bad, but not OVERLY bad. maybe tell a counselor or someone just to get it off your chest?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think once you're married ANYTHING even just kissing is cheating. you need to tell you husband because if not then I think your marriage is headed for an even bigger disaster, divorce. If you tell him at least he will know and he can decide if he wants to work things out with you or not.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 4:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Sorry, You need to tell your..

You may lose his trust for a while, but at least he will know you have remorse for what you did. I assume you do anyways since you feel so horrible.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 4:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• GIRL I HTINK YOUR CONFUSED AND MAYBE DO NOT LUV YOUR HUBBY.....AND EVEN IF TO U IT WAS JUST KISSING IT WAS CHEATING.... BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD WRITE HIMA LETTER TELLING HIM WHAT AND HOW YOU FEEL ..... IT WORKED FOR MY HUBBY YESTERDAY.....=)
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• EWWWWWWW. Don't tell your husband. And you probably should get some counseling to discover why you would cheat on him this way. Saying you were drunk doesn't cut it. You need to behave in such a way that you don't mindlessly cheat. (I am very sorry if this is offensive. If it is please post so and I'll delete it.)

Answer by Bmat at 4:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• No excuses!! Your married, if your unhappy talk to hubby and work it out or not. Cheating is not ok , it doesn't matter if you two just kissed it's still a form of cheating. My advice don't do it again and figure out where your relationship with hubby is going. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!
    Anonymous

• If it were "just kissing" would you be here worrying so much about. Think of how you would feel if it were reversed and your husband went out and "just kissed" another woman. And you want to know????
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 4:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• BECAUSE FOR 3 YRS HE DIDNT UDNERSTAND BY TALKING...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Telling him will only make him feel horrible. You know it was wrong, if its never going to happen again I wouldn't tell him.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009