Having sex after baby...(maybe TMI for some)

Do any of you have problems getting into the mood or wanting to have sex or anything after having baby? I mean it has been a year now since I had baby and I think I haven't really had a problem with it. I seem to on and off. I mean I guess it's not so much getting into sex, it's more (TMI NOTICE HERE)...wanting to give him a blowjob. He asks me almost every night for one and I don't really like to do it. I have trouble telling him no all the time, but then when I do he acts all upset...says he's not, but know he is. I guess what I am asking is what should I do? Are there any pointers for wanting to give him a blow job? Anyone else have this type of problem?

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 4:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• EVERY NIGHT? sh*t! I'd rather lay down and let him do me! lol.
    Much easier even if your not in the mood.
    Anonymous

• My SO asks me for that too and I'll occasionally do it but I don't enjoy it. Most of the time i won't do it. I don't know if there's any way to make yourself want to. You eithier do or you don't. Guess I'm not much help! Good luck though!
    Anonymous

• This happens all the time to me!!!! That's all I hear complaining about!!! He says he doesn't do it to me because I don't want to do it to him!!! I mean I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!! When you find out what to do, please tell me!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could explain why u don't like it. Is there a specific reason? That could help.
    Anonymous