Where is my BFP or AF!,

I had my 1st period since having my daughter, on 8/11. It lasted 5 days. I was expecting my period on 9/8 and AF was a no show. I have been cramping now for 2 weeks... I had spotting around 8/26. I took an OPK on Sunday just to see, and it came back POSITIVE!?! I am so confused. My breast are tingling more today than they have been. I got a BFN today. Not sure what to think now :/ any ideas??

peewee96

Asked by peewee96 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Umm, something is screwed up here. You have a newborn at home and want to be pregnant again? I really would not stress it at this point. Your body is still chemically/hormonally imbalanced from giving birth last month. It is recommended you wait 1-2 years between pregnancies, so your body has a chance to get back to normal.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• No, I have a 10 month old and had my first period 8/11... Sorry should have clarified :)
    peewee96

Comment by peewee96 (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Damn, I'm jealous...

Um, go to the doctor and get a blood test done?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Well, 1 month or 10 months your body is still trying to get back to its normal before you got pregnant. If you're breastfeeding, THAT will affect your cycles too. There are so many things that affect our cycles. If you're really concerned, talk to your doctor.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2012