Can anyone help me please?

I have lost 76 pounds since last June and have some flab(loose skin) on my upper arms that I would like to get rid of. Does anyone know what I can do to get rid of this? I don't have any weights in the house. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I think you are still young, since your kids are still young so your elasticity is probably still there, you need to create muscle underneath that sagging skin...there are numerous exercises you can do and if you do not have hand weights improvise, use jugs of half gallons of juice or even empty gallon of milk filling them with water for the weight.... google, biceps and triceps exercises and you will get a bundle of them, when you find a few you want set up a routine.

Answer by older at 4:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• I think it's tough to get rid of loose skin and in some cases it requires surgery. But building up your arm muscles may help. If you don't have weights, use soup cans or books. Also, small weights are fairly inexpensive at WalMart or any other like store...I bought a couple 3 lb. weights for about $3 each.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 3:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Start off easy with various canned food until you can actually get some weights....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Tricep dips using the coffee table and your own body weight.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Tone it up on YouTube gives good workout advice. Push up planks... Sometimes youpr skin elasticity just won't tighten hopefully that's not the cause.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• I can tell you off the bat, not to exercise them on a daily basis, leave a day in between to give your muscle time to recup, in between those days, do some lower body exercises instead....there are videos to show you proper form too, you can't go wrong love, I am amazed you have lost so much weight! kudos to you!!!!you have accomplished a lot, so finishing up with tightening will give you a needed boost, go for it!!!

You need to do them in sets of 4, repeat each exercise to the count of 8 or so, and do them in sets of 4, good luck love, I am a gym freak and a lover of weight lifting so I would be more than glad to guide you!

• You can also check Play It Again Sports. They have ALL types of used equipment. I have gotten weights in the past for about $1-2 a piece. Good luck and congratulations!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• surgery

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• lmao can't afford it but thanks
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2012

• Congratulations on your weight loss that is a great accomplishment
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:21 AM on Sep. 11, 2012