Temper tantrums?

Does anyone else half expect Obama to throw himself on the floor and hold his breath til he gets his way? I mean, seriously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO BUT I DID HALF EXPECT ALL YOU WHINEY BABY LOSERS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WHEN MCCAIN LOST.

Be glad we didn't who would pay for your welfare benefits?

OH BOO HOO HOO HOO THE GOVERNMENT TAKES MY MONEY AND SPENDS IT HOW IT SEES FIT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAN GET YOUR

BEHIND OUT OF THE COUNTRY. TAKE ALL THAT MONEY YOU HAVE ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!

A questiion for you. Just tell me exactly what would happen if all the people like me,(those who pay a small fortune in taxes every year) did leave the country? My hubby and I worked our way from the bottom up. I own a small business that I started myself with $200.00. My business has NO DEBT and several employees.

We have a whole class of citizens in this country that don't want a job. They are just waiting for the next handout. Get up off your behinds and get yourself out of your mess. I did!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:15 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes, and his wife is going to spank him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• rolling on floor

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Mwaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!!
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• no but i do expect the gops do to this all while screaming.. we only helps corps block aid to the poor. we only help corps. block help to the poor.
    Anonymous

• The anons are speaking in tongues now
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• EireLass...*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Really anon 3:50? What poor will the bacon wrapped stimulus package help? Please explain?
    Anonymous

• anon 5:00 the only ones calling the aid bacon are the republicans because they don't want to help the poor. we see it for what it is stimulus to try and move this country foward
    Anonymous

• Yeah, because the poor are really going to cash in on that tax credit for buying $1000 a piece Energy Star appliances
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009