Crushing..HELP!!

Hi, Im 22 yrs old and I am majorly crushing on this guy at work. I been married for two years and my husband cheated on me already, I forgave him because of our son, I didn't wanted to make him suffer. Anyway, is not that I want to get even or nothing like that, My husband has changed and I DO love him (when he is not mean to me), But there is this guy at work that everytime I see him or talk to him, I get that sensation of butterflies in my stomach. I like talking to him, he is soooo cute and sweet . I don't know why Im starting to feel like this, maybe cuz he's about my age (My hubby is 7 yr older than me). I don't even know if he Likes me (I know he smiles with me all the time) And he must know that Im married because of my ring...So what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• leave your husband. it sounds like your not happy anymore.
    Anonymous

• If you're unhappy, leave your husband.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Dont let temptation ruin something good. Marriage is not an easy street and it takes work and dedication. Alot of women forgive for cheating and they work through it but two wrongs dont make a right. Some women cheat as well but still two wrongs dont make a right. You have to have the power to resist temptation and avoid things that bring on curiosity to build temptation into something more.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Y'all really think that? I mean, there sometimes that I feel that Im very in Love with my hubby, but some other times he really makes me mad because he can be a lazy bump that doesn't help me with anything. But I think I still love him..
    Anonymous

• You and your husband watch Fireproof.
    Anonymous

• I watched it the other night, and It made me think. But I can't help to still feel like that.
    Anonymous

• LOL, some of these answers. Crushes come and go. If you are willing to give up a family for a man that may or may not be into you,then something is wrong with your thinking.You can help feeling that way because you are putting yourself in that position. Some guys like to be with women that they aren't suppose to have because they don't have any worries.Maybe you should have thought about this happening before you got married. Think long and hard before you mess up what could be fixed
    Anonymous

• ALright so you love your husband but this crush is just a crush, its lust not love deary and if you are unhappy with your man..then maybe you should rethink your marriage.
    lala83girl

Answer by lala83girl at 5:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Stay away from him! You have a husband and a son and don't need anything to ruin it. You need to work on your marriage if it's bad. You obviously loved him at one point or another. Find that love and build on it. Don't let some other man steal your heart. I recommend watching Fireproof and do the Love Dare on your husband. I hope and pray it works for you. Let me know
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 5:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Actually this has nothing to do with your husband. It simply a crush. Crushes are fun and harmless. If you cross the line into something else then it's a problem. But for now enjoy the attention. Enjoy the game. Just keep it in check.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2009