What do you do with all of your bags? (you know paper or plastic?)

You know those plastic bags you get your groceries bagged in what do you do with yours? We just started using reusable ones but we have like hundreds of these bags! I usually use them for like bathroom garbage and that kind of thing but there is no way I can use them all! So what do you do with yours? And can you put them with your recycling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use mine as liners for small trashcans. I also put my one year olds stinky diapers in them before I throw them away. Saves our noses a little bit.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 4:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Paper bags I put in the paper recycling or if they are big enough I put the paper recycling in them!

Plastic bags I use to line the trash cans in the house, or to hold garbage that I want sealed up in the trash. I use newspaper bags to clean out the cat litter pans into. Blue plastic bags I put glass, plastic and metal recycling containers in. I take bunches of them to the senior centers where they are glad to get them. Maybe preschools would be interested. One of the grocery stores has a bin to stuff them into.

Answer by Bmat at 4:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've been using mine for trash bags. :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I use them for bathroom trash and dirty diapers... I wrap the dirty diaper in them and its like a cheap diaper genie...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I use mine for scooping kitty litter, putting stinky diapers in, lining small trash cans, things like that. If I get too many I do recycle them. If you can't put them in your recycling check with your local store, the grocery store I usually shop at has a bin for recycling old plastic bags.

Paper bags my sons use for craft projects, my middle son loves to make crafts, so he will use them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• They have some recycling boxes in front of grocery stores just for plastic bags. I use the paper ones to wrap boxes up for mailing, for carrying tupperware etc if I'm taking food to someone elses house, picnic lunches.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I use plastic trashbags as liners for my smaller trashcans, I also have the boys use them when taking clothes back to their BM's house.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 4:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• trash can liner, clean out cat box, carry lunches, tote junk around, car trash, clean off the office desk...recycle all the excess in the box at Ingles.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've actually ran out of the plastic ones since I've started taking my own bags in. lol I like the cloth bags because they hold more and you don't have to make so many trips back and forth from the car and house.
    ashandamymom

Answer by ashandamymom at 4:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• well i use it for trash,diapers and i put in in my hubbys truck so he can use it for trash and dirty clothes
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009