Does anyone else have a baby who will ONLY sleep in the crib or swing?

Ever since my son was born he's never slept anywhere unless we put him down to sleep in either the crib or the swing. He's never just fallen asleep on his own except maybe in the carseat while in the car. I guess this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I see all these cute pictures of other babys falling asleep in random places and I just realized mine's never done that! Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd was like that...i think in two years, she has fallen asleep outside of bed or carseat maybe twice...now she gets tired and goes straight to her bed...so in that light i love that fact...but you are not the only one.
    KEHMom

Answer by KEHMom at 5:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• nope. my oldest was like that. He would sleep in his crib and the car. that was it.

-Leann-

Answer by -Leann- at 4:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• thats how my son was and now that hes 3 yrs old since he doesnt fit in the crib or swing anymore, he wont sleep at all lol, he finally goes to sleep till5 or 6 in the morning on his bed.
    Anonymous

• I think your lucky.I just wish my son would fall asleep in his crib!I have to lay down with him.
    Anonymous

• My son sleeps in his crib, or playpen(car seat if we are driving somewhere but he is RF in a convertable so I can't take the seat in the house if he is sleeping in it.) I love it!
    babyboomboom

Answer by babyboomboom at 6:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009