hello, i have more 7 pound after the dlivery my baby now is ten month how can i lose it espically the mor whigh in down half from my body? please help me

hend

Asked by hend at 5:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• HUH?
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Exercise. Eat healthy.
    Anonymous

• It's not that hard to read and you don't have to be rude. I think even if a person can't spell well if someone says they can't read it they must not be that smart (like they act)
    She wants to know how she can lose the last 7 pounds of her baby weight. Her baby is 10 months old. Simple.
    Anonymous

• Or either she weighs 7 pounds more after her delivery than she did when she was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I didn't mean it as rude I just couldn't help because I didn't understand the question. Here's the part I didn't understand...."espically the mor whigh in down half from my body"
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 5:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Diet pills! Just kidding if any one know besides exercise and eating healthy ( I already do that) I would like to know I still have 10 lbs to lose and my daughter is 8 months. My wedding is in June and I want to be down to my orginal size.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 5:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Try the Atkins diet. It worked real well for me after I had my son. He's 3 years old now, and I kept the weight off.
    jsmjam

Answer by jsmjam at 2:57 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Yeah, I agree with Dyndudes....... ???????????
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 2:49 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I make the same mistakes, especially if i am unable to type without looking at the screen. I have to look at the keyboard as i am typing. iIam thinking that is what happened here...now on to the people being rude about her spelling.. if you dont have an answer or cant figure it out, why not leave it alone instead of make fun of them? you could of said something like "can you please re-write your question so we can understand the typos"
    Anonymous