What do you think of this story?

I think this is outrageous, its sad what some people are capable of.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,489227,00.html

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You people are INSANE!!! This had nothing to do with the new President or his views...this wasn't even done by a license medical professional but a half-witted Office Manager.  The Dr is irresponsible for not attending to his patient when she was in need of acutal licensed medical attention.  The clinic itself is liable for not transporting her to a hospital (or calling for an ambulance) when it became apparent the Dr wasn't coming and there was no one trained in what to do.  And the Office Manager who has no medical training and decided she knew the next course of action is the most liable of all.

Get your Pro-Life heads out of your rears and pay attention to what the actual facts of this case are rather than take it in a hundred different directions; ie HTF do you go from this story to Palin and aerial killing of wolves?? You're just out looking for a fight!

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Read this earlier. It's disgusting.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Give an inch and they will take a mile.

Sick
    Anonymous

• One of the clinic's owners, who has no medical license, cut the infant's umbilical cord. Williams says the woman placed the baby in a plastic biohazard bag and threw it out.

I am Pro-Choice and I find that to be horrifying!  This "woman" (I use the term loosely) should be sent to jail for murder...there's no excuse for this situation to have ended like it did.

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• WTF is wrong with people!

The mother (and I use that term VERY loosely) was 23 weeks! So she says she couldn't have raised a child. What the heck is the difference between going through labor now, or waiting a few more weeks and giving the baby away! Disgusting!!

EVERY ONE involved needs to be prosecuted!! I though late -term abortions were supposed to be illegal??
    Sharon7772

Answer by Sharon7772 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• She is not a mother only an egg donor who murdered a baby. I hope she is never able to get over this and has a miserable life. Late term abortions are legal and can be done up to the due date. They can be done if the baby has a disability, to save a mothers life of if she is suffering from depression. They just need another doctor to sign off that it is needed then the grotesque procedure is done. Seems if it is done to save a mom it would be easier to deliver. Late term abortions can take a couple days and are harder on mom than an actual delivery. We wonder why children are molested, beat and killed in our country. We don't value them. We kill them before they are born and don't consider them humans unless it is convenient for us. I think those who have abortions or support abortion rights are not different than pedophiles, child abusers or murderers.

Anonymous

• I am glad the lisence was revoked... one down 1 million to go.... this story was so sad....

our country sometimes baffles me... instead of frying micheal ph. for smoking a little pot and worrying about what michelle obama is wearing..shouldnt this kinda stuff be blasted and get the word out there?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree, Juliansmommy317! It seems our focus is on more trivial news stories right now instead of where we need to focus!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Amen juliansmommy............and instead of hypocrites like Ashley Judd uniformed bashing Palin for population control of wolves (done aerial to protect the caribou), but supports NObama's extreme abortion issues like this. It is so sad!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 6:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ANONYMOUS :55 Are you saying that people who support woman's rights are the same us pedophiles, child abusers or murderers??????????
    Educate yourself late term abortions are not legal everywhere.
    Anonymous