Does God Accept All Forms of Worship?

There are many religions out there. How do you know yours is the right one? Or do you believe that God accepts all relgions? What does the bible say on this matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If the bible were the truth, then there would be no other religion. i think god measures your faith, i personally don't believe in religion but i believe in god. so i don't think there is a right answer, just having faith in what you do believe,
    KEHMom

Answer by KEHMom at 5:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i dont think there is ONE true religion, like Ghandi said 'All religions are true.'

aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Ok I have a thought...well more like a few questions. Do you believe the bible to be inspired by God? And did he give it to us to direct our path to him, so we know what he expects/wants from us in regards our lives, and our worship to him? How else would we know what God expects from us?
    cowgirlmama

Answer by cowgirlmama at 5:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Its specifically says in the bible all about religion, and how reilgion can be a distraction from the real deal God himself..., The Bible is a very good book. Answered all my questions. :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• There is not one religion to God. I think he will accept anyone who acknowledges him and serves HIM.

Religion has nothing to do with it. Personal relationship is what counts.

Anonymous

• The bible was not only inspired by GOD. There were 40 prophets, whos books were all put in one. These men did not all meet each other , yet their books fit right together.Theyre words were from God. Proof? Well thats what faith is. Not only were the prophesies fullfilled through the bible, but they all fit together like a puzzle. David was already writing about Jesus, the savior, before the time of Jesus...

http://av.goodseed.com/books/en/btn/btn-en-01.pdf

this is a link to a great book that helped me read and understand the bible. to go to next chapter, repalce the 01, with 02, ect in the link above :)

the book is called By this Name. By john R cross. :)

aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I personally dont think there is one true religion. I believe that God created all of us and loves each and everyone of us...so why would there be only one true religion??
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I believe there is only one way, path to God (Creator of Heaven and Earth) and that is through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus said - "I am the way the truth and the life - no one comes to the Father except through Me." It's not a religion - it's a relationship. That relationship is by accepting Jesus as your personal savior. There is no other way, no other path accept through Jesus and what He did on the cross.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Religion is the devil's tool to distract mankind from God.

God wants us to fellowship with Him (aka: enter into a personal relationship with Him).

The Bible is very clear on what God wants from us; serve no other gods, and worship Him in love with a pure heart (undivided and undistracted).

So, according to the Bible, NO! God does not accept any other form or worship except that which is laid out in the Scriptures. We are to worship God ONLY. ALL OTHER WAYS ARE FALSE and a sin.

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• There in no human on Earth that can accurately answer this question.

As for me I believe there is not one absolute path to God.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2009