What do you consider a blessing? Give an example

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 1:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anything that starts with "Baruch Atah Andonai...".
    But kids are a blessing, a healthy marriage is a blessing, waking up in the morning is a blessing... There are so many types.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• My BIL surviving being hit by a car while he was riding his bike, being thrown about 60 ft. (estimated by police) and left for dead for two hours before his family found him after police refused to help look for him. He had massive internal injury but thankfully only suffered a few fractures (the worst being his pelvis) and no brain damage.

Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Or did I totally miss on this one?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

>>
    I like where you are going with this
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• Is this the kind of thing you are talking about? Or did I totally miss on this one?
    >>>
    It was really subjective. Take a look at my second questions
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• My blessings are supportive friends and family!
    momw2teens522

Answer by momw2teens522 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• unexpected money...like our car insurance co sends us a check or DH gets a random bonus
    in July, rain was a blessing
    i cant think of anything else in my life that was a blessing and not just something that happens all the time.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• My family and hearing a humming bird sing
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• I'm sure the feeling is mutual meooma
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• An example of a blessing are my three grown kids making me proud on a daily basis!

Answer by older at 5:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• A blessing, to me, is something that makes me realize the goodness in life. Makes me happy and remember its not all ugly out there despite what might be going on at the moment in your life or the world.

Kids, etc are good blessings but for me it was finding a place that could help us get housing while DH went through chemo so we didnt have to live in a hotel or with my mom(and drive 4 hrs every week with a sickly husband).

THAT was a blessing.
    LadyLotus3

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2012