Dark spots on left breast?

For the past few months i have been freakn out becauae i started to notice dark spots on my left breast. I am tarting to get afraid because it has spread much more than it was before i mean alot. It almost covers the whole breast and is starting to spread to my back and underneith my breast around my rib cage area. Only on the left side...... What could this b. Could it be something serious. Thanks for all the responses, they are all dark brown almost look black. What kind of dr should i see. Or ahould i just go to my ob.

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2012 in Health

• Do you want me to link you to cancer indicators?
    Please go to a doc
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• What could it be? Hell anything. You need to see your Dr. for a definite diagnosis though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• What do you mean by "dark" Brown? Darker pink/red? Raw looking?

Depending on what it looks like, I would think anything from a fungal infection to skin cancer.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2012

• It could, worse case scenario, be breast cancer. Get to the doctor asap and best of luck.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2012