I just had a miscarriage...

It is really hard, especially since we have been trying for over a year. But I was just wondering if anyone else had felt this way? Everyone keeps saying " Well it is for the best, it is a natural process". I know they mean well and don't know what else to say but I am so tired of hearing that. I know that it is a natural process but so is most death and that is not what you want to hear when you loose a loved one. Anyway just venting, thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aww im sorry.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Oh, I know how you feel. I am so sorry for your loss. When I had mine I got "sorry about your little problem"-nice, huh? Your going to grieve this loss and thats going to take time, my heart goes out to you.
    Anonymous

• I'm SO very sorry for your loss! This is not something I've ever experienced, and I absolutely can not even BEGIN to imagine how difficult it must be for you! If you need someone to talk to please feel free to send me a message!!!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I've never experienced this....I just wanted to tell you I am so very sorry you are going through this painful time.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Im really sorry for your loss.

i know exactly how you feel. My first pregnancy ended with a miscarriage and it was the worse time of my life. it still bothers me sometimes. I was 18 back then, almost married, had a great job, the (i thought) perfect man on my side. Everything was perfect and the loss of my first child made my life fell apart. Why? because i didnt want to hear anyones opinion. I didnt get any kind of professional help.

I recommend you to talk to your OB and get some help. Especially if it will still make you cry and sad after 6-12 months.

Some people simply dont understand that you loved this child with all your heart, no matter if it was unborn or born. It was a part of you, and it always will be a part of you.
    Please dont forget: Dont try for another baby until you know you will not replace your lost child.

I hope your SO and family are there for you.

much love to you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i am so sorry and they are wrong it is not better this way at all you are hurting and they are just being jerks do not let them get too you anything will work out for you and some day you will have that sweet baby you want
    Anonymous

• Thank you all so much.
    Anonymous

• so sorry for your loss!....i hated hearing that when i had my miscarriage too....i just wanted scream at people who told me that....yes....it's true....but as you stated.....it's not what you want to hear when you lose someone!....and a baby is definitely a "someone"!!!!!!......i'm always around if you need someone to talk to!
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 6:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I just miscarried on Monday morning. It was rough, physically & mentally, so I know how you feel.. good luck with trying again!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm very sorry for your loss. I think that people just don't know what to say...I mean it's such a sad and confusing thing, there just aren't words that make sense...you know? Try not to take it personally....I wish you ALL the best in trying again!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009