Thoughts on the Be Be pod??

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Be Be Pod? My son is 3 mos. I make sure put him in the pod every day. He does have good neck control. Sometimes he cries when he wants to get out. I'm not sue if his neck is tired. Too much on his neck at such a young age. I usually take him out when he starts to fuss. I am not sure if I should make him stay in it for a little to gain better neck control of keep doing what I am doing. Any advice or suggestions would be helpful. Thank You.

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 5:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The Be Be pod??? Is that like an Exersaucer??? Cause I put my son in an exersaucer literally as soon as he could hold his own head up. Didn't hurt him...he's already trying to walk... :)
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• well i knew a lady who put her son on the kitchen table in one of those, and he fell of the table! can you believe it, i dont know what she was thinking putting him on the table in that to begin with but the poor baby cracked his skull open! now he has permanent brain damage, and i've seen a recall on em, so be soooooo careful when you put him in it. just had to share my story
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Is that like a Bumbo? I don't like them. I know they're safe, but they don't SEEM safe to me.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Exersaucer or Bumpo (because I don't know what it is)....they're not supposed to be in either longer than about 10 minutes at a time from what I've heard....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Take him out when he fusses and maybe practice his sitting skills on the floor. I have a Bumbo for my daughter and she was alright with it, but letting her hold my fingers and sit on the floor seemed to help her learn sitting faster.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 2:25 PM on Feb. 7, 2009