worried....

i was wondering if anyone has ever had an ekg done their heart where somthing showed up, but it turned out to be nothing. i'm really scared right now. my mom is going thru this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• something showed up, before the ekg? it's very possible the ekg would be normal. need more to give any further opinion.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• no not before.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes things with the heart are not as bad as it sounds. Don't worry too much. Most of the time things that they find are fixable too. I have an "arythmia" which freaks people out because my heart does funny flip flops and skips beats sometimes. Both my parents had it and I will live with it my whole life. About the only difference is that I am careful when standing on stuff because I can get a bit dizzy when it acts up and have potential to fall. Also, when I was in my late twenties, I got a flu that settled in my heart, and weakened it to 55% normal. I am back to what I was before the virus. It's amazing what the body can recover from. Keep your hopes up. It may not be as scary as you think.
    MsChevious

Answer by MsChevious at 6:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• thank you. I apprecite that.I hope its nothing!
    Anonymous