How legit is Trulia.com?

I've been looking there for places to live and I've come across alot of good deals, but question if it is a legit site.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 4:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2012 in Home & Garden

• The properties are legit, but I'd still contact your real estate agent... they can tell you the same things.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2012

• what do you mean by 'legit'? its an advertisement for properties, that's all. it doesn't always list the same items you may need to know about a property (hence, the need for confirmation from a realtor/seller), and it may not tell you everything you need to know. but its a great site for viewing and getting estimates.
    of course, what you qualify for, and what interest rate you get from your lender (plus insurance/property tax) will be what determines your monthly payment.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2012

• I like it better than realtor.com. I think it gives more comprehensive info on the areas of the homes. Definitely there are some things that realtor.com doesn't provide (for instance, crime statistics for the area).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2012