Pregnant again sooner than expected

I'm not positive yet, but I'm taking a test later on tonight. My question is how did you feel/would you feel if you got pregnant again sooner than you wanted? My son is only 5 months old. I'm on the pill but I missed a pill last month and until I take that test I'm kind of freaking out. I feel awful, because if I am, I want to be excited about it! I never want to feel unhappy about a pregnancy, and I just might be about this one, at least for one night, and I already feel guilty about it. I just can't imagine another newborn in 9 months!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't worry, i was in the same situation. my 1st was three months when i got pregnant again! you wanted another one anyway right!? so whats the big deal if it's a little sooner than expected. you'll be fine.
    girlie2

Answer by girlie2 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I just had another baby she with be 1m tomorrow. I got pregnant with her 3m after my last baby I did NOT want another baby and did not want her the whole time I was pregnant. I felt bad about feeling that way but I couldnt help it. I already have a 2 1/2yo and a 13mo and now her a 1mo. But let me tell you once I had her I felt TERRIBLE i ever didnt want her. I love her SO much and couldnt imagine life without her.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009