Your most embarrassing moment

For those that just need a good laugh today =]

xocyncyn

Asked by xocyncyn at 6:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I first started dating my husband, he would take me on dates to the mountains.Well on this date we had stayed up there well after dark .We had been up there for quite awile and I needed to pee REALLY bad, so he stopped at a port-o-potty on the side of the road. I ran to it, threw open the door, and started peein' . I started to feel something warm running down my leg! Well it was pitch black up there in them mountains and I had'nt realized that in my haste, I did'nt check to see if the lid was up! I was mortified! My pants were soaked and I had to get back into his van! I did and I was so embarassed I did'nt say one word the whole way home! I soppose if that were to happen now though , after bein' together for 16 yrs., it would'nt be quite as tramatic!!! LOL
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• When I was 16. I drove my CHEVETTE (not corvette) to school for the first time.

It was OLD and ugly. I parked and ran into school late...lol

At 3:00 I went out to my ugly old car and their were kids surrounding it laughing. (as if the pain of driving it wasnt enough lol)

When I got there, I realized that I had left it running...............all day.......

ROFL.....I laugh now that I was trying to "kill" the hideous beast car so that I could get another one.....lol
    Anonymous

• hahaha i had an old ugly chevette too!! my literally wouldnt go over 45 mph maybe 55 on a good day. i couldnt take it on the interstate lmao i thought i was the only one
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I was teaching an aerobics class and noticed something flapping around on my shoulder. I looked, and I saw that my bra strap had broken and was flying around as I moved. :)

Answer by Bmat at 6:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Aw, man! I was in junior high..you know, the time of our lives when embarrassing things must happen I guess...I walked up to the teacher's desk to turn in a paper and on my way back I let out a fart. A small one, but it made a noise. I almost fell out, but I kept my composure, noticing no one appeared to have heard it. When I got to my desk, this kid turned around and just gave me this look. So I giggled and said,"That was my shoe. Its new." LMFAO
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i was on the bus and see this 2 girls walking and talking so one of them fall down and the other keep walking and talking and it was so funny the i couldn't stop laughing i laugh for 30 min and everyone on the bus was just looking at me like a i was crazy i was by my self i almost pee then went i got out the bus some guy yield at me f... crazy get the hell out of here .

Anonymous

• My first car was a 1981 blue chevette. LOL. 4 door? check. hatchback? check. lame? check.
    Anonymous

• in junior high we were in volley ball practice and there was something on the floor as we were scrimaging against each other so the coach told one of the girls to go kick it off the court (thinking it was a note or piece of paper) So the girl walks over to pick it up, and it was a bloody pad. She threw it down and started screaming. We all have an idea on who's it was because this other girl was standing in that same spot just a few minutes before the pad happened onto the floor. And a few minutes after it was disposed of, she said she had to pee and left to go to the bathroom, but swears it wasn't hers. It was pretty funny. Gross, but funny.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009