Party Help: Bridal and bacherlorette

Im throwing a bridal shower and bachelorette party for a good friend. What are some fun ideas and games? This is my first time doing this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you want a formal theme-more fancy and high class, a fun girls night out or really whoop it up, last horrah type of event? I had a stripper, crazy games--like pin the wiener on the man poster and drinking games. I was 18.
    Anonymous

• i want a mix of wild and crazy for bachelorette party and some simple ones for the bridal shower
    Anonymous

• I just saw another post for a different question and a lady said that she had a "carve the penis" contest with plastic knives and bananas. That would never fly with my conservative relatives, but I thought it sounded really funny.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2009