Anyone cloth diaper?

Where do you get yours? They are so expensive! I don't want to spend 20 dollars per diaper! We use about 6-7 diapers a day and I would want about two days worth at first so probably 14 diapers which if I bought at 20 each would be 280 dollars which I dont have nor will I charge! Anyways does anyone know cheaper places?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would love cloth diapers! i found a great deal google nickis diapers all in one. i think the all in one would be the best bc u dont have seperates. i wanted the one wit desins on them but i read that they leak. i cant remmebr the brand but ull see the ones im tlakin gabout. the ones that are plain are the best. hope it helped

price is about 14 for 135
    SummerMom072208

Answer by SummerMom072208 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Oh yeah! I get mine on cottonbabies.com. Great site- lots of choices and very informative. Plus, you can get all the gear you need there too. You can use prefolds, which are only $1-2 each. They aren't bad at all, I like them fine. But I only use them around the house. I bought a couple dozen bum genius (the expensive ones) too, and those are what we use most.
    There is a terrific 1 year warranty on the bum geniuses, so if they conk before 1 yr is up, they'll send you new ones! It does save in the long run, and plus, you're doing something great for the world! Good luck. PM me if you have any other questions.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Haute pockets are a little cheaper than the other cloth diapers if your looking for pockets and they are one size as well as most bum genius so you don't have to buy more each time your child outgrows whatever size. All in ones are nice, but they do tend to leak a little easier that most pockets and they take longer to dry and they're not one size, but they're more convienent than stuffing the pockets. Another option to go that is cheaper than the rest, but the quality isn't the best is to buy Kushies diapers. You can buy them from walmart online. You have to buy them by the size but they are $45 for a pack of 5 for infant and basically $50 for a 5 pack of toddler which equals out to 9 or 10 dollars a diaper. Some people love them and don't mind that they don't last quite as long because they are so much cheaper, but personally i haven't tried them. But that would be the cheaper option if you don't want to do prefolds.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• oh, and when you go to search the walmart website, don't type in cloth diapers because it will just bring up prefolds, you need to type in reusable diapers. Otherwise you might want to search for some diapers by wahm's, they may also be a little cheaper than the others.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009