What do you ladies think of the pregnant "man"?

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its stupid cause "he's" not a man!
    Anonymous

• NOT A MAN....."he" has a uterus. men dont have uterus's. Gets on my nerves that people care and make a big deal about it. It is in no way miraculous.
    Anonymous

• "he" was deceiving until we found out it was a 'she'. Totally misleading,shame on them!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 6:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Totally stupid that the media keeps trying to portray the person as a pregnant man. He was a pregnant woman who was halfway through a sex change. Duh. I can't believe people think it's something far out and extraordinary! Any baby is a miracle, but that was a preg. woman, not a man. IDK why it got blown up and fawned over like it did.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 6:57 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree! Biologically, its a woman we're talking about. Yes, she has decided to live her life as a man and looks like one. And if I personally knew a trans gendered(?) person I would refer to them as the sex they chose to portray. BUT its stupid that some people argue til they're blue in the face that "its a man!" No, men do not give birth because they lack the equipment.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm thinking I might become a man, get pregnant, tell the world, get on Discovery Health for a documentary, and then pay off my debt with that money. Sounds good to me!
    Anonymous

• I'll be impressed when a man pushes one out his penis hole LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Hahah Anon 7:05 . . make sure you get pregnant with octuplets as a man . . blow all their minds and then get your tv series!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree with everyone, "he" is not a man. And I think its disgusting either way but I am not her to judge. I'll let God do that. But I think that person obviously has issues.
    Anonymous

• I saw the previews for that show too and it totally annoys me. She may live like a man but if you have a uterus and can have a baby you're NOT a man! Men don't have babies!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 7:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009