Would you stop bleeding? Sorry alot of questions.

Ok I had a baby 5wks ago. I had sex unprotected 2 1/2 wks after I had the baby. I have not had sex sence. I was still bleeding but very light. Anyway. My question is if I got pregnant would I stop bleeding or would it keep going. Cause I bleed for another wk then it stopped out of the blue. I have not had anything that looks like implantation(SP?) bleeding but I never did with my kids so I really dont know what it looks like. This is not a can I be pregnant ? I just want to know if I would continue bleeding. And if so would 3wks be to soon to test? Or would it be off cause me just having the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. You could also have some type of infection from having sex while you were still bleeding and your cervix wasn't closed.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon up there. there's a reason you are not supposed to have sex until 6 weeks after giving birth. your body just went through a trauma, and if you are pregnant again, it could be harmful to the new fetus.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i cant believe you were that brave... i bleed for 3wks that was it...after you go to your 6wk checkup from there you could start your period any day to a month from then.if i were you i would not do it and call my dr. and ask him these ?
    Anonymous