White Men!!!!

Lsdies I dont know what it is, but lately ive been attractive to white men, not that I havent found some attractive being a black womanI just only dated black men. But lately Ive been very attractive to white men. Since Ive been hang out with my girlfriends at this new hot spot, Ive been tempting to take one home with me. Is this a phase or something? Why do I feel like I want to really be with one and make him my Man? Help me figure this Ladies....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Leave her alone, it's a valid question. In my opinion, I think you have just broadened your mind to a world you haven't explored yet and just feeling weird. There are definite differences in race and culture that go against what's always been familiar to you. It's just truth and fact. It doesn't mean you thought any less of men of other colors. I think your reaction is normal. I say go for it, you never know who your soul mate could turn out to be.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I don't think it has anything to do with color. It's probably that you like their personality.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 7:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• who cares what color they are take them home and wreck them lol
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm sorry, but I absolutely have to laugh at the absurdity of this question!

Who knows what you're going through...I mean, don't get me wrong, I've seen some very attractive white men before. But then again...I've seen some very attractive Native American and Asian men too. But to call it out like this seems kinda....crass.

So go holla if you feel the need...but I wouldn't chalk it up to a race thing.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree with the others. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to someone who just happens to have a different color skin. Maybe it's me but when I see a man (or anyone for that matter) I don't see their skin color as anything other than skin. lol I don't know if that made sense. I think there are men of every race who are attractive and while my husband is white (like me) I've dated men who weren't.

Don't fret. Just enjoy the ride!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Everyone is usually attracted to a certain type. Not a big deal at all. I like learning about other people,and meeting new people. I've dated around before and have only kissed a black guy,my first kiss in junior high!LOL. I'm attracted to white guys too. Just coniscience, I've never had sex with a black guy either. Its strange, not by choice.I like all types of guys. Its just a funny coniscience. I dont care about race though.When an hispanic lady dates a white guy,its no big deal but whenever a black lady wants to date a white guy some people ma ke a big deal. Just do what you want! Lifes too short to not do what you want!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think white guys have small winkies. Caucasian winkies smell funny to me. I'm alllll about Asians. Japanese especially. But heck, if you have a lot of protection, and your kids are 18, why not? Have some fun!
    Anonymous

• Damn girlys! This is so funny! I should have tried an asian man then! Darn, I missed out...LOL! Girl, do what you want! If you are being responsible, smart,and safe...and putting your kids first...go for it! mamas need to be happy too,as long as your children come first! Race is no big deal,some people think so...but screw them!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think you have gotten it into your head that you just want something new and different. Human nature. Or, have these men at this club treated you like some kind of exotic prize they want to 'bring home'? Our egos are powerful.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 7:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• "I'm sorry, but I absolutely have to laugh at the absurdity of this question!"

I deff agree with .peaches, lol what kinda question is this, what are they to you doggss??

lol.. Im sorry but i dont see the difference between a white guy and a black guy just their skin color.

Their all assholes and lazy IMO lol.
    Anonymous