spotting, is that normal?

I am 30 weeks and I noticed a small amount of blood in my my undies last night what scared the heck out of me any ways I just had a visist with my doctor the day before all this happened and the baby seems fine, well thats atleast what he told me and the aultrsound seems fine the baby heartbeat is normal and he was even sucking his thumb in there. Well should I worry about seeing blood in my undies or not?

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did the doctor do any sort of check on your cervix or anything? I think a little spotting is normal after exams like that...If it was just a little and it's stopped I wouldn't be worried but it might be worth a phone call to your doc to be sure.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• when your that far along if you had a pelvic exam or had sex it can cause you to spot. i think its okay.y body always waited til after i went to the dr. to do stuff like that.I was always up there lol...it sounds like you got a smart baby tho if he was suckinghis thumb!Just lets ya know he'll be a handful lol! Already giving mama trouble. your fine. callya dr if you are to worried tho
    Anonymous

• no i had it and that baby today is 28 months so your fine ....
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009