Do you like the name...

With all these questions about baby names I'm curious...what do you all think of the name Tessa? I want to name my baby Tessa but I'm getting a lot of mixed reviews! It's not going to change my mind, but I am curious what people honestly think...
Thanks!!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's cute, not overdone, and it doesn't sound dated or anything, or really really popular :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Eh. Not personal, but I don't like it.

Don't let that stop you though!
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I went to school with a girl named Tessa and I like it. It isnt so over the top of the wall but also not soooo popular that you hate it. I know ppl who try and come up with the most original name and it just sounds stupid. But I like Tessa
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 8:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I love it. I haven't heard it a lot. I like unique names. Stick with it and don't worry about what anyone thinks. As soon as baby Tessa is here they will love it.... nobody liked my baby's name cause of the way I spelled it. Her name is Leeya pronounced Leah. Now they've grown to love it
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 8:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i love it i like names that half the WORLD dont have like jessica, sarah, erica common names. my kids names are alyna and aneesa!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My neice is named Tessa Bianca (be-on-ka) I think its cute
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 8:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I think it's okay, I've definately heard of worse names. So, yeah... name her that!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Thanks for your honesty all! I think that "M2B" hit it right on the head...once my friends and family meet baby Tessa they will fall in love with her, AND her name! :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i like it ...do you have a middle name...what about Tessa Cheyenne
    Anonymous

• or braylee...brylee
    Anonymous